Friday, November 6, 2020

LG VX8300 WINDOWS 7 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

How satisfied are you with this response? I've found how to get photos ON the phone, but that's the opposite of what I want. I have the LG , with your phone which is the upgrade to mine. My computer guru doesn't remember the name of the program that we were using on the old machine. I had that problem myself back then.
Uploader: Akinomuro
Date Added: 7 October 2005
File Size: 49.17 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 31400
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Advertisements or commercial links. If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including winvows system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Do either of these accessories work for getting photos off the phone and onto my computer?

You are reporting the following post: If so, what is the complete message? Sexually explicit or offensive language Spam: Sorry this didn't help.

You can also put MP3's on the card and use as a MP3 player Any ideas would be VERY welcome! I have the same question 0. I had that problem myself back then. Just make sure that your have a card reader on your computer and your set.

But now I transfer pics by using a memory card, just insert my card to my PC and windoes them. I poked around here looking for information, but mostly I've found comparatives and instructions on enabling MP3s.

LG VX Support: Manuals, Warranty & More | LG U.S.A

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest. My computer guru doesn't remember lf name of the program that we were using on the old machine.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

How satisfied are you with this response? Please try again now or at a later time.

Any ideasplease? In fact, other than using it as a phone, I only use it as a handy camera.

downloading pictures from vx to windows 7 - Microsoft Community

Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. This was helpful 0. Thanks for marking this as the answer.

If you are vx830 a cable to connect the phone to the computer, it might be a case of faulty hardware. I've found how to get photos ON the phone, but that's the opposite of what I want.

Are you connecting the phone using a cable or using Bluetooth? You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I currently have neither, but I wouldn't care to buy one only to find it didn't help. This thread is locked.

downloading pictures from vx8300 to windows 7

I asked at the store, and the Verizon employees didn't know of any other way. I don't use it to play music, though I have enabled MP3 capability just for the hell of it.

I have pictures I want to upload to my computer, and find that my new machine doesn't have the program on it. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number. This site in other languages x. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MUSTEK GSMART MINI 2 CAMERA 1.3 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

To achieve a Gold competency level, Solvusoft goes through extensive independent analysis that looks for, amongst other qualities, a high le...