Sunday, November 8, 2020

ACER ASPIRE 5532 SOUND CARD DRIVER

D2 Ultima Dec 24, at 2: Once there I had two options one which was digital device and speakers. Alienware 17 and M17x. Noo - Aug 17, at Login to post Please use English characters only. Report Respond to Olive.
Uploader: Mazuru
Date Added: 23 March 2011
File Size: 34.85 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 85792
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Ask a Question Usually answered in minutes! It might not be that expensive to replace the audio jack though. Please enter a valid email address. Idahocartoons - Jun 21, at Helpful 1 Not Helpful Comment Flag.

Yes, my password is: Apr 01, Acer Aspire Not sure what to do. More Print this page Share this page.

I ditto on trying to replace audio jack,then your back in business,thats going to be your best bet. My Acer laptop display was broken and when it was fixed there is no sound coming from my laptop and it cannot detect any problems either: Noo - Aug 17, at On the bottom right hand side accer my tool bar I located my volume control and right clicked.

Report Respond to Chris.

I had just given up figuring it was the age of the laptop! I was moving things around and everything got unsteady and the laptop fell and was hanging by a plug sohnd screwed the jack up. Let me know if you need further help.

Acer Aspire 5532 laptop sound card drivers

I can no longer plug anything into that spot. Martha - Jan 15, at I hope this was helpful!

I even tried using driver detecters but none can download the drivers either: Say "Thank you" A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. How do you get acer aspire unternal microphone working?

Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site

5532 "Thank you" How can this be resolved. Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US. Jan 10, Acer Aspire Notebook. Anyways Im not sure every body's problem is this simple but just maybe.

How do you get acer aspire 5532 microphone working

View all 17 comments. Oh, this is for Windows 8 computers. Gaming Software and Graphics Cards. Thank you SOOO much!

Download Acer Aspire Notebook Realtek Audio Driver for Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit

They tested fine but I still hear] no audio from youtube or itunes. Mine was on the digital output device which had it wacked so I clicked on speakers ,apply, and okay and wah la my sound was magically working again.

I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Login to post Please use English characters only. Or are good sound cards only for desktops?

No comments:

Post a Comment

MUSTEK GSMART MINI 2 CAMERA 1.3 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

To achieve a Gold competency level, Solvusoft goes through extensive independent analysis that looks for, amongst other qualities, a high le...